Wednesday 10 July 2013

Need to rediscover!

 all my life i hav lived by a predictated protocol , hav had preconcieved notions abt evrythng. lik livin by a rulebook or smthn.but time has broken all of my convictions n i cannot be grateful enuuf for tht . its just so.........liberating! its only wen u lose all your fundas that u realise wt a burdn they really were! they bind u, limit u...they are the shackles that u dont even realise you're wearing.
someone said travelling is the best form of education. i agree really! not only coz it sounds good, feels posh n u can upload its pics on fcbk bt coz it provides u with the real education ( hail pink floyd!!! ) abt lif abt ppl. it broadens ur platform of thinkin makes u stop judgin (if it dsnt dude! u r in serious need of help!!! ) ....catapults you to a whole new level of being....appreciate each moment for what it is ( aint that wt ART f livin s all abt....we dn hav to worry abt the SCIENCE f livin v were born with it.... :). helps u expand ur horizonsn take a flight ,unclip ur wings. makes you embrace  points of view different frm ur own , be flexible, gives u an oppurtunity to respect ppl for what they are irrespective of hw different they are frm u.you see life . existence packaged in different envelops smtims evn gift wrapped.
ya i hope to understand the mechanics of the universe ......i hope to travel the world.....i hope to make a dent in history ......i hope to unravel the mysteries of life.......i believe i am doin my bit to turn the earth, flowing my energies into the channel of the universe.....i could do a lot more i know. i have my human failings. i need to learn to have more faith. afterall faith it is that makes the world go round  ( although money , fame and power have proved to be pretty good motivations as well ;)
CONTINUES....


this is something that I wrote a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG time ago though I'm posting it now. Reading it at this point just further underscores what i meant when i said that I've forgotten who I am or was.
I have to muster up enough courage to rediscover my world ....my life. My life when the world used to be my bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment