Tuesday 1 April 2014

Trapped!

I am in a limbo. With   unpleasant surroundings. I wanna run but I can't. I wanna hide but I can't. I wanna face it but I can't see it. I look around desperate for a clue. I strain my eyes squinting them trying to bring my view in focus. But its foggy. All around. And I am suspended in the air. My feet not touching the ground. Unbearable pain shooting up from my spine encircling my ribs compressing my lungs smothering me. My heart wants to burst out from my chest to get away from the pain. Its thumping at a maddening pace against my chest adding to the intensity  of the pain. I open my mouth to scream but I hear no voice. I am screaming in my head. The blood vessel over my temple is pulsating threatening to rupture. And there is no one. Nothing.....that even has the mercy to give me a quick death.

No comments:

Post a Comment