Tuesday 25 September 2012

Is there anything to life beyond a moment ?

A lot happens . In movies and in life. You live it , you love it, you hate it , you learn from it or you continue to be as stupid as you were before any of it happened. Regardless . Things happen.

Just like anyone else , things have been happening to me too. And with me the challenge is to live through them. Each day at a time. Tommorow will be another day. Thank you Scarlett O'Hara.
Sometimes it's like a constant that's goin on and on but seriously there had to be a point even for the most elastic situation where it will snap and change its form.
So wait . And wait. Develop patience if you don't have any.
Stay away from negative influences , from negative people . But before that look inside is it them or is it you who draws out the blues in everyone .

I don't know what I started out to write. I know I'm rambling. That's a curse. Or is it?
I used to think that I've always been honest with me. Bt do I really know that? Can anyone?
I guess it's transient like most other things. It's about a moment . You're honest in that moment. And that's probably the best that you can do.

Youre stuck . Stuck in a situation. Do you wait and see how it plays out . Or do you take a stand , make a choice n shift the scenario ? What is That point when you finally decide to do it? How long before you get active? Is there any right  answe for this question? It's all relative I know. But ......

No comments:

Post a Comment