Monday 24 February 2014

Phoebe!

I' ve seen friends and I' vr seen friends. You know.
You love and you laugh and you live and you die a little at times . And you fall in love over and over again with the  characters,  th3 emotion,  the humour and the city.
And then there is the debate about you favourite chatacter.
Mine is Phoebe.
She is the wierd one I know but she is also the one most at ease with who she is. Case in point being that episode where rachel and monica end up calling each other bossy and a pushovdr coz of pheobe and then they gang up and call her flaky. She just brushes them off owning it up like only phoebe could.
She  had nothing growing up but she survived doing whatever it took and yet without getting bitter in the process.
What we consider monumental misfortunes fall short when the truggle is to survive each day at a time.
She had true appreciation of the concept of living in the moment and her lack of apprehension in trying out different things or sticking to her idea of things or when she makes Ross question his scientific beliefs and then waves with a "well,  That was fun! "
I am nothing like her .
I overthink as a rule.
Assessing everything minutely.
Hung up on the results and repercussions.
And for the life of me I cant go gor a jog' the Phoebe way' !!
So ya!  I appreciate her the most. Coz I too wanna free my mind from all the unnecessary clutter and just breathe and be quirky and play crappy music if I want to and wear santa pants if I want to and celebrate life for no reason.
I just wanna be me.
No apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment