Thursday 13 June 2013

Breathe!

I used the term "irrevocably damaged" in my previous post. Let me just clarify ...its not so much damaged as clouded (hopefully temporarily...fingers crossed) . The truth of the matter is that I cannot think of a scenario in my head where I along with the people I love am happy .

But something that happened very recently has renewed my faith in the goodness of the universe. A situation, that I could not have concocted in my hyperimaginative head, has happened. Past tense Has already happened, although it is completely unrelated to my ongoing plight and yet! ( Yes I'm giggling inside) .

Once again reminding me that I'm just a speck of dirt in the universe...in the grander scheme of things. and its oddly comforting. The weight of responsibility lifted from  my fragile shoulders

And i breathe . Smile a slow smile. Tap a beat. Smell the rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment